Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Quick Ride, March 13

The weather is staggeringly beautiful this week! Saw 74 yesterday! Had to get the bike out for an afternoon jaunt. Actually stopped to take a few photos as well, so I'll let them do the talking in this short blog post. Enjoy!






One of my favorite roads along the Front Range. It's still really sandy, but it's the first time I've been on it in months.





See? I DO wash it sometimes.




Look who else is soaking up the sun. :-)



No more pictures, I spent the rest of the ride chasing a guy on a FJR1300 without bags. I see him a lot, this is the first time I've had a chance to follow him though. Weeeeee. Great ride.



1 comment:

  1. Nice Photo Set - it was 65 here (Michigan) but there are no vistas near by like you have there. Just some country roads, they will do until I begin my 2012 Sojourns.

    ReplyDelete