Thursday, May 16, 2013

Batman!

Karla and I were on a great little ride, enjoying some of the mountain roads on May 4th. Check out the view heading into Estes Park!


The exciting part of they day was this little find, outside a comic book shop in Boulder... I couldn't help but repeat this commercial to myself in my helmet as we turned around for a closer look!


Check it out! The actual Batmobile used in the 1989 "Batman" movie with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson!








I am a big fan of the Batman movies, this totally made my month!


I NEED these on my next motorcycle. No really, I do.


Yep. That was awesome!


2 comments:

  1. It sure was. We were both like "was that really the batmobile?! Let's go back and see". LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't get turned around fast enough! Karla had to direct me. Of course it had everything to do with my excitement and nothing to do with my zero sense of direction...

      Delete