Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leap Day Ride

So, what did you do with your extra day last month?

I've been enjoying exploring the dirt roads out east (no mountain riding in the winter), so spent another day just toodling around. Actually ended up really close to the Denver airport, spent about 45 minutes watching planes land. And no, thankfully I did not get stuck in the mud.

Miles and miles and miles of roads like these within easy reach of Denver.


One of my favorite shots of the day


Look at that!


Went exploring to get closer to the runway and found dead end. Any closer and there were rather stern "no trespassing" signs.



Awesome.







PS - I know I've been terrible about keeping this blog up to date. Just lost my steam I guess. I have recommitted myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment